Residents and Visitors to Indiana Can Now Place Bets on the FanDuel Sportsbook App
Indiana — October 22, 2019 — FanDuel Group announced today the launch of the FanDuel Sportsbook app and online experience in Indiana. In partnership with Boyd Gaming and its Blue Chip Casino Hotel and Spa, Indiana is the fourth state in the United States where the FanDuel Sportsbook online and mobile platform is available. FanDuel is bringing its best-in-class online sports betting experience to sports fans in the Hoosier State who can now place wagers across football, basketball, baseball, golf, soccer, and tennis with a multitude of betting and payment options available.
“We’re seeing incredible momentum at our Indiana retail sportsbooks and bringing our online sports betting platform to the state of Indiana is a natural next step,” said Mike Raffensperger, CMO of FanDuel Group. “Now all sports fans in Indiana can see for themselves why we’re the number one online sportsbook in the country.”
The FanDuel Sportsbook online and app experience offers more betting options and markets than any other operator including point spreads, moneylines, over/under, parlays, teasers, prop bets, round robins and an extensive list of live in-game wagers. The FanDuel Sportsbook is simple, secure, and convenient, with a number of key features, including:
- Industry-leading promotions: New users who sign up for the FanDuel Sportsbook will receive a $500 Risk-Free Bet.*
- A range of payment options: With a number of deposit and payment options available, including debit or credit card, PayPal, ACH (eCheck), online bank transfer, and more, the FanDuel Sportsbook app makes it easier than ever to deposit money into your account to place a bet. FanDuel also offers fast, secure payouts enabling customers to withdraw their winnings in as little as 24 hours.
- Cash Out: The Cash Out feature allows you to settle a bet for a certain value before the event you have bet on has finished. Cash Out is available on straight single bets and parlay bets and you have full control over this feature. If your bet is eligible for Cash Out, you will be offered a “Cash Out Value.”
- Live betting: In the same way that fantasy sports enhanced sports viewership and changed the way fans interact with sports on TV, in-game wagering on the FanDuel Sportsbook allows you to bet on games literally while they’re being played. Users will be watching every serve, throw, and at-bat with renewed excitement.
- FanDuel’s trusted brand: Associating with a reliable, familiar, and trusted brand, the FanDuel Sportsbook offers safe and secure banking, as well as account protections and a global reputation for responsible wagering. The FanDuel Sportsbook also offers 24/7 customer service.
The launch of the FanDuel Sportsbook app in Indiana comes on the heels of FanDuel opening four retail locations in the Midwest at four Boyd Gaming properties: Blue Chip Casino Hotel and Spa in Michigan City, Indiana; Belterra Casino Resort in Florence, Indiana; Diamond Jo Casino in Dubuque, Iowa; Diamond Jo Casino in Northwood, Iowa.
*See full terms and conditions HERE for details. Applies to first wager only. Refund issued as site credit. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT.
About FanDuel Group
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, and TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states and 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, and Scotland. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, a leading international sports betting and gaming operator and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.